When I’m in conversation with people and the attention is turned towards website design, I generally hear the following… “Does my business really need a website?”
It seems to be the perennial question these days with business owners.
Whether they’re looking at the potential costs of building one or, if their business is big enough to justify having one, I’ve found that in my experience, some business owners really get themselves in a bit of a panic over answering this question.
When I’m asked the question my answer is always short, sharp and sweet. It’s always a resounding YES but when followed up with the inevitable “why does my business need a website” I generally reply with these 10 reasons (in no particular order)…
- A website makes you look more professional
- Your competitors will most certainly have one. Why not you?
- Your customers will expect you to have one
- You are in complete control over your branding and marketing
- Allows you to sell your products/services and inform your customers 24/7/365
- Display your reviews and testimonials (social proof)
- Easily build a community around you and your business
- Easily connects all your social media
- Increases visibility through SEO and Google
- Encourages your customers to contact you
With these reasons being said, the only question that’s left to ask is “who will build my website?”
The answer to this question is simple… ZenWeb.
We at ZenWeb are able to help you and your business create, strengthen, maintain and manage your online presence through our following services…
- Website design (or redesign if you already have a website)
- Online marketing
- Website management
- Social media management
- Local business marketing
The best thing to do to find out what ZenWeb can do for you and your businesses web presence is to contact us and have a chat.
You’ll be glad you did.